Thursday, May 18, 2017

Birthday Card Pop-Up

 Here I'm showcasing a retiring stamp and die cut set. I've used this bundle quite a big, though not as much as I should have.
You'd think, as a card maker I'd be on top of sending cards, but I'm not; but that's another story.

This is our second card for my club meeting this month.  I'm busy playing with the new oval dies I purchased recently. 

 The inside of this card is the best part!  I do love those pop-up cards!  I've used this die quite a few times this past year, but always as a shaker card.  This time, I decided to showcase the pop possibilities. Popibilities?  Ugh!  I'm stopping now.
 There are a few pieces of the DSP that coordinate with this set.  As soon as I find it, I'll add some of the coordinating Washi tape to the inside. 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.