Friday, May 26, 2017

LOVE that Happy Birthday!

When I saw this Happy Birthday cut in the new catalog that goes LIVE June 1st, I was so happy!  The Stylized Birthday stamp is great, but a die cut like this allows lots of different techniques!  I'll showcase a few.  Stay tuned!
 Here is a card using another stamp set I featured in a class earlier this past year.  I ended up making 4 of these, and I was quite happy with the results!

When you use the Emerald Envy for the greenery, stamp off once to give the leaves a lighter tone to enhance the flowers.

It might be difficult to see - I used the Berry Burst card stock as a mat on the Elegant Eggplant background.
The White Chalk marker is listed because I added white dots on the Happy Birthday after I took the picture.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.