Monday, May 15, 2017

Finished and Ready to Send!

 If you saw my previous post, go ahead and look;  I posted only the plain stamped images on Whisper White card.
I spent part of last night working on improving on those bare stamped images.

These two Bermuda Bay pieces got the rhinestone and sequins treatment along with some of the Bermuda Bay thick twine. 

I hope you'll agree that they look so much better, and are more interesting!

Here are the two birthday stamped pieces.  For the Sugarplum piece I used some sequins that compliment the Sugarplum color.  I also added some birthday embellishments along with some ribbon and sequins.
 I did the same for this Emerald piece, but instead used some multi-colored sequins I had to add some interest and pops of color


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!
 Additional items added from the previous post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.