Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Paper Pumpkin!

 I just have to say that our April's Paper Pumpkin has to be one of my favorites!

 As you've seen recently, I do a lot of water coloring - either on regular cardstock, or on watercolor paper.  This Paper Pumpkin was made for meeeeeeeee!

 I LOVE the sparkly flowers! 

 I think this one is my favorite - the designs on the resist give it a geometric feel.  LOVE it!
Small watercolor pencils were included in the kit - but if you have the large set, your color choices are endless!

I hope you enjoy, and will subscribe!  Paper Pumpkin is always a mystery.  What kit will come next?  What kind of crafts do we have for May?

Click below to subscribe, and join the fun!

 Paper Pumpkin is a subscription service.  I've given a choice of all the different options below.  Choose the one that works best for you!  The 6 month package saves $1/month, and the 12 month package saves $2 per month.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.