Sunday, May 14, 2017

I DID IT! Eastern Beauty First

2nd Blog Post on this card... with revisions.

This is one of the first cards I made with the new stamp set Eastern Beauty.  I really like all the (MILLIONS) of variations available with this stamp and die set!  It's really amazing.

I also received help from some Stampin' Up Demonstrators, and YouTube videos on figuring out how to modify my photo to include the color selections. 

 This was my first try using the Photoshop layers to add the color pieces to my photo.  I'll get better!  I'm also working on adding a graphic to my signature.  Learning so much, and loving it!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.