Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother's Day Card Options

 I had my Stamp Club over in Mid-April for a Crafting day, and I had 2 Mother's Day card options available.

 I prepared quite a lot for these so they would have most of the time for their own crafting instead of spending time stamping, water coloring, and die cutting.
 All of the pieces come from the Occasions Catalog that will soon be retiring at the end of May.  I knew the Easter things would retire, but I was SURE the succulents would continue over since they are Shelli's favorites. 

 I used MANY colors on these two projects, and will let you know - just send me a comment! 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.