Monday, June 27, 2016

Painter's Palette One-Sheet Wonders

 These two cards were made from just one sheet of 6x6 DSP (Designer Series Paper) with pieces left over for inside accents, and the envelope!

 Each of the vertical DSP pieces are cut at 4" by 1", and adhered directly to the card leaving about 1/8" space separation between.
 The two sentiments were stamped on vanilla cardstock, and cut out with the tags dies, and adhered with dimensionals.

Two really quick cards I made in about 10 minutes.  I know, because I had to leave for an appointment, and wanted to make these cards.....   I know what's important!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.