Saturday, June 25, 2016

June 25, 2016 Card Club (Part 2)

Good Morning again, Stampers and Friends!

This post shows the 2nd set of 2 cards we're making for today's club meeting.  I LOVE these!  I think they're so beautiful!

 In the catalog these cards are used almost exclusively with the color Night of Navy.  Lately I've seen this card in other colors, and it looks fabulous!  I'm not quite ready to move away from the Navy yet. 
Of course these cards lend themselves so easily to wedding cards, BUT I just don't need that many wedding cards!
People really do need Thank You cards much more often, and in the stamp set that coordinates with the die cuts, there are a few really nice Thank You's to use.

There will soon be a kit available to make these cards.  Click on the Kits tab to find the supplies and directions to make these two beautiful cards and more!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.