Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Spring Wreath

I'm on my new In-Colors kick - playing with them, working out how to incorporate them with our regular color line.

I don't use this stamp set often, but I do think it's so pretty!  I also use a tip I saw on either a blog post, or video.  When you die-cut the wreath, cut the center piece first, then line up the die cut around the outside to finish cutting the wreath.  SO much easier!


The bow is also a die-cut, but the little flowers are fussy cut. 
HOW did I get the Happy Birthday lined up in the center so nicely?  EASY!  Before adding the dimensionals, lay the wreath down on the card where you want it placed.  Ink up your photo-polymer stamp, and stamp!  I did some practice stamping on my grid paper to be sure the image was inked properly.

Remove the wreath, add the dimensionals, and attach it to the card!

Tip:  Cut the dimensionals into smaller pieces while still on the backing paper.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.