Thursday, June 23, 2016

Flower Jar Thank You

OMG!  I am in LOVE!
This is a CASE of a card from the front cover of the catalog.  This card is not difficult by any means, it just takes a bit of time to put all the pieces together.

This flower jar is one of the two Make-and-Takes for our Stampin' Up! New Catalog Event.  I actually stamped and cut out each of the flowers and greens so it won't take our guests so long.  
 Take a look at the water in the jar...  That was a very happy accident!  I wanted the edges to be a little darker, and the ink just happened to flow that way when I did the stamping.  Hopefully, it will work that way always.

I used the very smallest seed pearls as the flower centers.  They cried for something.
Everything on this card was cut with a die-cut except the Thanks, and I fussy cut that piece.

Stampin' Up! has some kits in which the flower pieces are already stamped and on heavy card as pieces to use in the kit.  I thought it would be GREAT to be able to get these heavier die-cut pieces to use on our cards that don't come in kits.
Stampin' Up! has a thick white cardstock that carried over from last year's catalog.  I took a chance with this set to try it out, and it worked GREAT!  I have thicker die-cut pieces to use on cards and projects, and made them myself!!  Now the sky's the limit, and I don't have to wait for some new product to come out in the catalog!  YAY!  I love it when I can DIY.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.