Wednesday, June 8, 2016

New Blog LIVE on June 20, 2016

 This blog will be a concentration of my Stampin' Up! projects.  For the most part my projects are cards but I also work with altered items.

 Here is a list of "basic" products new stampers will need to make cards and craft projects. They are customized for new stampers.
Do you need to purchase ALL of these things now?  NO!  Absolutely not!  I spent some time going through the catalog and chose items that I felt would be a good start for new stampers.....  notice there is no ink listed here.  That would be a conversation we'd have based on colors you love and how to put them together effectively.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.