Friday, June 24, 2016

Cupcakes are Still the Rage!

Look closely at the two pictures of this card.  Paper cupcakes with 3 dimensional icing! 

I also revived a stamp technique from a few years ago when doing multiple stamping on one image.  The tip:  Use the darkest color first, then stamp to the 'top' with the lightest color.  Works like a charm for lining up images!



 This was my first try at this technique.  I'm going to revisit it when things calm down, and see what else I can come up with for 3D frosting on the cupcakes.  I added some Wink of Stella to give the frosting some sparkle, just like the edible glitter you can put on cupcakes.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.