Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Delicate Florals

I know I'm going to go crazy over these floral die cuts!  They are so pretty, and with what I've seen already, they are going to be amazingly versatile!

This is a CASE of a card I saw on a video from Kay Khaltoff (You'll find a link to her blog in the sidebar on the right.)  After I watched her directions, I put this together, changing it up a little.



With these new very intricate dies, you definitely want to purchase the die brush!  While watching her video, I saw that she keeps her foam pad inside one of the large wood stamp cases.  BRILLIANT!  It's contained, and all the little pieces don't end up all over the counter or floor!

After you've cut the die out of the 4" by 2" piece of cardstock, this card goes together in a snap!

In the materials listing, I'm showing 4 different ways you can pick up this sweet set.  There are 2 bundle packages saving 10% off the regular prices, and I've also listed the stamp set and die set separately.  Don't think you need to get all 4... by no means!  Choose the ONE that works best for you.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.