Saturday, December 30, 2017

Secret Auction at School: Caffeine Addicts Basket

I've used this stamp set a bit, but really got it out to play to make this selection of cards and tags.

My school was having a silent auction to raise money for our China Club.  Every year we send students and teachers to our sister school in China in May, and in October they come to visit us.  It's always lots of fun!
 I made this card to place in the basket to thank the recipient for their purchase and in helping with the event.
 Everyone seemed to think they were bookmarks, and I didn't say anything different.  I meant them to be tags, but hey... whatever floats your boat!  Plus, if someone will use them often for bookmarks instead of putting them away because they were tags... all the better!
 I also included this little guy I made out of scraps.  He was pretty cute!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.