Sunday, December 24, 2017

Birthday Card Buffet for the Stud!o #3

The stamp set used here is called Marquee Messages.  You can see all the options for this stamp set below.  When I first saw it, I loved it!  I haven't used it much, but I still LOVE it!

This card has options.  I LOVE options!  Teenage card, masculine card, make it in favorite colors for anyone's birthday!

I used Wink of Stella to add some sparkle to the accent arrow.  You could use pearls or rhinestones, even Stickles come to mind.

I've come to love sequins of late, and would add some all over this card.  

Contact Zandra McGraw at Celebrat!ions Stud!o in Bartlesville to make this card at her Buffet!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.