Saturday, December 23, 2017

Birthday Card Buffet for the Stud!o #2

This card has lots of options, and I'm showing two.  I usually keep Wild Wasabi as my choice for stems and leaves, but the tulips can be absolutely any color you'd like!
 The sentiment comes from a stamp set called Beautiful You. 

The tulips are two steps.  Stamp the top layer first then stamp the bottom color stamped off, or at full ink.  Each will give a different look.  When I stamp the yellow tulips, I use two yellows.  Daffodil Delight is my base color, and Crushed Curry is my top color.  I really love the contrast it gives since yellow is such a light color.
The two colors on the pinks would work well.  Use Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride, or for a vibrant pink - Melon Mambo stamped off and used at full strength.

Contact Zandra McGraw at Celebrat!ons Stud!o in Bartlesville to make these cards on the Buffet!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.