Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Birthday Card for the Stud!o #5

 Here we go again with the butterflies.  Yes, I do love them!  They're great additions to birthday cards.

This is a busier card that others I've showed in previous days... No more difficult, just extra steps, and more color.

I used the stamp sets Swirly Birds, and Celebrate You! for this card.  I really like that Happy Birthday sentiment.  It's a favorite.




Here you can see the butterfly is only attached to the card by its body so the wings are loose.

Contact Zandra McGraw at Celebrat!ions Stud!o in Bartlesville to make this card at her Buffet!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.