Friday, December 29, 2017

Birthday Card Buffet for the Stud!o #7 (Bonus)

AND because I can't leave well enough alone....  a Card Buffet with six cards... I designed a 7th card.  I kept on going.  This is a favorite card.  If you know me, I've presented this card at my upline Kathy's club, and my own card club as well.  I've also taken it to a Stampin' Up! event as a swap. 

 It uses the stamp set Garden in Bloom, and the sentiment from Butterfly Basics.
The small butterfly is fussy cut, and popped with a small piece of dimensional.  It also has one rhinestone for a little sparkle.

Contact Zandra McGraw at Celebrat!ions Stud!o in Bartlesville to make this card at her Buffet!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.