Thursday, May 27, 2021

Welcoming Window Card Options

This card was a Show-and-Tell during my club a few weeks ago.  I wanted to show the Welcoming Window Bundle without the windows.  There are so many beautiful images in this set, I felt they needed to be featured.

This was the card I presented for our club project.  The ladies made many changes as I gave them options for making their own cards.  I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of how theirs turned out - they were GREAT!
I really love the options with this stamp and die set.  We came up with 4 completely different cards all using the same materials. 



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.