Wednesday, May 19, 2021

New In-Color "Nothing Card"

A "Nothing Card?"  What's that?  I call these Nothing Cards because it takes almost nothing to make them!

Pale Papaya is one of our new In-Colors and works absolutely beautifully with this DSP.  The back of the paper coordinates, so I just folded over a corner, added a tag, glue dot and bow...  Voila!  Pretty card.

See below for the very short supply list.

You may have seen my DSP series of making 72 cards from one 12x12 pack of paper.  This paper would be absolutely gorgeous as a set of 72 cards.

I want to thank fellow Demonstrator Robin Smith for the fabulous idea of double stamping the Biggest Wish stamp set!  It would have completely passed me by if she hadn't said something.  That's a very special Happy Birthday!

 

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.