Sunday, May 23, 2021

New Catalog Event 2021-2022

Saturday, May 22nd we had our New Catalog event with our customer base.  Each demonstrator (there were 3) designed one card with a new stamp set, and tried to focus on the new In-Colors.

This was my contribution:

I used most of the Hand-Penned suite for this card and only In-colors except the Memento Black as the outline for the flowers.

How did you get that very pretty edge on the DSP?  That comes from the new Basic Borders dies.  There are 6 dies that give you some great edges to play with.  *I'm making a stencil from the clouds!

Because, as you know - I can't leave well-enough alone, I designed a simpler card to show a contrast and a different technique.

This card used the flower outline and is stamped in the Freesia ink as a background.  I stamped the flowers in different color combinations, and used the Freesia ribbon here.  I also used a stamp set that lends itself to many options for greetings.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.