Wednesday, June 16, 2021

It's a Cube Card!

I've looked at these Cube cards repeatedly.  I thought, "They'd be great for club cards!"  I am blessed with advanced crafters.  They help me stretch my crafting because I like to try new skills (techniques) and these are quite impressive.

The card itself is easy to put together. 

Here you can see much of the Pansy Suite.  I used the DSP, stamps, and dies to decorate each side of this very cute birthday card.

We used a lot of colors to stamp the pansies!

Purple pansy:  Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Yellow pansy:  Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Delight (off 1x), Gorgeous Grape, and Basic Black.

I die-cut the leaves in Garden Green with a Mint Macaron top for contrast.

DIRECTIONS:

To make this card:  Score a piece of 8 1/2x11 cardstock on the  short side at 2", 4", 6", and 8".  Turn the cardstock so you are cutting across the score lines, and cut one piece at 4 inches, and two pieces at 2 inches.  You're going to have a 3 inch piece left over.  Save it for another project.

On the 1/2 inch score piece, miter your corners so they don't show.  Adhere all pieces together as cubes with adhesive on the 1/2 inch piece.

Attach small cubes to the larger piece with Liquid Tombow Mono glue.

Decorate per your style!





Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.