Wednesday, June 23, 2021

It's a Super Cube Deluxe!

Disclaimer:  This card took me about 7 hours to complete.  Yes, 7 hours.  NO, the next one will not take me as long!  I was following directions and figuring out what looked best.  That always takes time!

Next Disclaimer:  I LOVED making it!  It was a lot of fun watching this creation take shape and every time I added something it got better.

After making the previous cube card, I knew I could tackle this one.

This deluxe card does take some specific adhesives.  I used Tear and Tape & Liquid Tombow Mono Glue for construction and my tape runner for the mats and DSP pieces.

Here is the view of the right-hand side (above) and the left side (below).

Initially this was going to be a birthday card (the next one will be), but I found out I needed a Get-Well card for a very special person!

I think this one requires a video.  Stay tuned!  *All the measurements are online, and I'll provide them with the recording.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.