Wednesday, December 22, 2021

A Few 2021 Christmas Cards

Life gets in the way is about all I can about my lack of posts from last June.  

That being said, here are a selection of my favorite Christmas Cards using the Pinecone Dies.  They're incredibly intricate, but EASY to use!  They make beautiful card fronts and as you can see can be cut up to make 3 additional cards.

Here you can see the greetings die from Pretty Pillowbox and my favorite Merry Christmas stamp.  For this piece I used bronze cardstock and some patterned paper on the top.  It gave a really beautiful effect.

Here are the three cards I made with the cut pinecone dies.  Each is embellished in its own way.  One uses the whimsy dies, one uses the contour dies, and is embossed. 






Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.