Friday, December 31, 2021

2022 Resolutions - Send those Cards!

Yes!  I made resolutions last year, and kept them!

This year I plan on keeping the one resolution I am going to make.

I showed this one at club a year or two ago and still just love it so much.  It's an easel card.  

Birthday cards!

I already have them in the works - and will be sending out birthday cards this year.  So many of the card makers I know produce a lot of cards - and don't send them!  My resolution this year is to send out those birthday cards!

Who's with me? 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

I didn't list any of the colors I used - choose your own, or contact me and I'll let you know what I used!

 

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.