Friday, January 8, 2021

Whimsy Card Zebra! 2021 Stamp Club

The ladies in my club have asked for more whimsy type stamping ideas.  I actually had the zebra stamps, they just needed to be used.  I also had a request for more ideas using the In-Colors DSP.  

The Magenta color isn't showing well here - it's a really nice bright pink.  I'll work on photographing it so it shows better.

Here we go!

I hope you like this little guy.  He's so cute!  The zebra stamps have lots of different options.

For the greeting on the front, I used a new die from our Mini Catalog that runs from January 5th to the end of June.  You'll see many references to it! 




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.