Sunday, January 10, 2021

Forever Fern Card Box

This is a gift set either for a friend or yourself!  As you look through this post, you'll ask, "What's missing?"  It's the ribbon!  My shipment of ribbon didn't arrive until after I took the photos!

This project will take us a bit of time during our club meeting.  It's a Mini Paper Pumpkin box decorated with the DSP and mat pieces as well as stamped and gold foil pieces.  All the cards will also get their ribbon embellishments.  I'll provide the gold hoops for the ladies to add to their cards or boxes.  I don't have enough for my projects and theirs. 







 




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.