Thursday, January 7, 2021

Hydrangea Hill Suite

The cards here show different ways to use the entire suite of products known as the Hydrangea Hill Suite.

At the bottom of this post, I added the link for the entire suite of products.  There are beautiful  hydrangea stamps and gorgeous Designer paper.


This card, I used a piece of the green gingham paper from the reverse side of the paper as an accent to set off the very busy paper behind the flower.


Here I used the die cut flower with ribbon as an embellishment.


I call these "Nothing Cards".  Why?  This card is only DSP, a stamp, and the pastel pearls.

I want to take this gorgeous DSP and use one entire pack cut up to make 72 cards.  When I get that project going, I'll show pictures.  I'm currently in the middle of another 72 card set.  Pictures of that are coming soon.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.