Thursday, January 14, 2021

Pretty Perennials

 This stamp set has so many possibilities!  Over time, you're going to see a lot of cards/projects made with it.  Today I just wanted to do some basic #simplestamping with it.

Stamps, ink, paper, a bit of ribbon, and enamel dots.

There are quite a few colors... and this shows off the Magenta Madness much better than the pictures I took of the zebra card from a few days ago!

I talk often about decorating envelopes.  Yes, I do stamp the back quite often, but I mean the front of the envelope!  I echoed the colors from the card so the stamping was easy while I made the card. 

You'll see this set again.  It has so many possibilities!

Click on the products below to make this very simple, pretty card!  Purchasing the bundle saves 10% off the combined price of the stamps and dies bought separately.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.