Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Back again! Double Flap Fold Card 2021 Stamp Club

One of my New Year's Resolutions for this year (I don't usually make them.) is to keep this blog updated!

I made SO many things in 2020, but did not post them.  I'll sneak them in here and there so you can see the 'pretty' things I made!

For my Christmas present, I bought myself a Shotbox.  It's from We R Memory keepers.  I always thought my photos were alright - I believe this tool will really bring the pictures of my work to a much higher level!  We shall see.

This is a Double Flap Fold card - easy to make, and quite impressive. 

I added some of my cut off strips to add detail on the greeting and "writing" page.  You can't see it, but I added another piece of Whisper White cardstock facing the greeting since it was so bit.  That way there's room to write a message to the recipient.  I included the measurements for this piece below.

Here are the measurements so you can make this impressive card.

Card base:  5-1/2" x 11.  Score the 11 inch side at: 1-3/4", 5-1/2", 9-3/4".

Whisper White greeting:  4" x 5 1/4", facing greeting for a personal note: 4" x 3-3/8", and 2" x 3" for belly band greeting.

DSP (Designer Series Paper):  3-1/2" x 5-1/4", (you can cut 2 of these pieces to decorate the inside and outside flaps) 1-1/2" x 5-1/4", and 1" x 5-1/4".

For the Belly Band:  1-1/2" x 11, and a coordinating color to the DSP at 1/2" x 11. (I used Bumblebee here to complement the yellows in the card.)

Greeting:  base cardstock piece at 3" x 4" to mat the greeting.

Additional supplies:  E block, and D block.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.