Monday, January 21, 2019

New Year - New Projects!

There are some hashtags floating around the Stampin' World and I've been using 3 since the end of December.

The first- #loveitchopit  Love It, Chop It.  This is when you just end up with TOO much paper!  There are way too many beautiful sheets of Designer Paper out there.  The tendency is to hoard them because they're so beautiful!  So, a fellow demonstrator started the hashtag Love it Chop It.  I started out the year using this on two sets of my DSP.


The next hashtag is #mailacardmonday  Mail A Card Monday.  This is for everyone - though for card makers this is especially beneficial since we make cards, and Don't Send Them!  It's a problem.

I took some of my very favorite paper and covered a Target mini-mailbox I've had for awhile... you'll see this often here, and on my Facebook page.

The last hashtag is #simplestamping  Simple Stamping.  This one is a Stampin' Up! project for the year.  It's all about using ONLY paper and ink to make beautiful cards.  I have a few cards - but will show you one here.  More details about it in a post that's coming.

I used one of the Stampin' Up! note cards, and stamped the frosting on the envelope as well.  There is another series coming from more of the new stamps.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.