Wednesday, January 23, 2019

First Club Date for 2019!

First, I'd like to thank all the ladies for returning to club this year!  I really enjoy our time together!

These are the 4 cards we made for January's club.
 Do you recognize the #loveitchopit paper?  I already had it all pre-cut so my prep for class went quickly, and the girls loved the idea!  The Happy Birthday is cut twice with the white placed behind and offset for a shadow.

 The background of this card seems plain - it's that way on purpose.  I wanted the focus to be on the Happy Valentine's Day.  It's obscured by the intricate die-cut but everyone already knows what it says!  Notice the larger heart has a stitched detail as well.  So pretty!

 This is a close-up of the heart array.  When you cut these hearts out of glimmer or foil paper - keep them!  They'll be great for shaker cards or additions to other cards.

 I find sympathy cards the hardest to make.  You so much want to send a card for someone who's lost a loved one and then worry if it's enough... too much.  I usually end up not sending anything.  I'm fixing that this year.  This is a simple design that showcases a lot of technique.
On this card we used the Well Said Bundle.  It includes the sentiment and the sympathy die cut.  YES, it's expensive.  It's EXPENSIVE... enough to take your breath away, but I will say it's worth it.  With this set, the die cuts alone will give options... and I love options!  We also used a sentiment for the inside of the card from the stamp set.

I wanted the girls to try out the #simplestamping for January.  The theme is Valentines!  The little 2019 Sale-A-Bration cupcake is perfect! 




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.