Tuesday, January 29, 2019

A Mess of Thank You's

I received some wonderful gifts from my students this year so over my Christmas vacation I took a day to make a series of Thank You notes with some of my new "toys".  Stampin' Up! toys, as it were.

I'm so happy butterflies are back!  The stamp set offers lots of options for designs and colors. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This first card showcases Grapefruit Grove in backing paper, punched border, and stamping as well as the gingham paper.

 The Gingham paper also comes in Lemon Lime Twist.  I can't personally stand that color, so it is always gifted to my crafting friends.  I'm showcasing 4 of the 5 colors in the Gingham Gala Suite.
 Here you see the card in Balmy Blue, and below is Highland Heather.
 Here's the card in Daffodil Delight.
I ended up making 30 of these, and split the leftovers between home and work so I'd always have a card ready to go when I need one!

They're so pretty, and quick to make.  One NOTE:  I added the sequins after I took the pictures.  They add some sparkle.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
One Big Meaning Clear-Mount Stamp Set
One Big Meaning Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[139420]
$19.00
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.