Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Annual Tags Event 4

This tag is very special.  So very special.
It features a limited time stamp set - Snow is Glistening, limited dies - Snowfall Thinlits, and the very beautiful White Velvet Paper. 

 I used the entire length of the short side of a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock to feature all the pretty snowflakes.
The largest snowflake is cut from the White Velvet paper.  It's so soft!  The layered snowflake is cut from silver foil, and the snowflake at the bottom is cut from silver glimmer paper.
 I used white embossing powder and the falling snow stamp at the top and bottom for falling snow, and fallen snow.
 You'll see these snowflakes again soon....   January!  Stay tuned.


This tag I'm featuring is definitely not traditional.  The Crumb Cake background I'm hoping gives it a vintage look.
 Winter Woods is the stamp set I used for the tree.  I really love this tree - it's so realistic looking.  The Season's Greeting is from Beautiful Blizzard, and I used the embellishments from the Santa's Workshop suite.

This tag is definitely one of my favorites, and it's going to my Great-Nephew for an early Christmas gift he must have early.
 I used some DSP for the background, colored the bow with alcohol markers, and die cut the tag, bow, and ribbon pieces from the coordinating die set. 

We needed to present some of our Teacher Assistants with appreciation gifts, and I made 5 more tags like this just not Christmas themed.  I colored the bows in Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Flirty Flamingo, and Pool Party.  Change the DSP in the background, and you have tags for any occasion!  So versatile!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.