Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Annual Tags Event 1

I'm sending out a few posts with tags.  There were a total of 10 tags for this event.  With all of the DSP and gorgeous stamp sets out in this Holiday catalog, I could have kept going for many more designs.  Because of time constraints and other responsibilities, I kept it to 10 designs.

 Designer Series Paper, die cuts, stamps, punches, and alcohol markers were the tools for this tag.
 The North Pole pole was stamped, colored with alcohol markers, and highlighted with Wink of Stella for some sparkly snow.  I popped the bottom piece with a dimensional.
One comment I'd like to make about using the Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers... ALWAYS buy and use the combo packs.  To get the beautiful shading of alcohol markers, you must use at least 2 colors.  On an upcoming tag, I use 4 different reds, and the effect is amazing!
 Look how perfectly the Santa turned out!  He is cut with the die from the Designer Paper!  Stampin' Up! is coordinating the DSP and the die cuts for more options.  LOVE it!  He is perfect.  The background paper is flocked so the white stripes have a fuzzy feel to them.

 This tag features an old (returning) stamp, and a hostess stamp set.  I just love Christmas stockings!
I used Shaded Spruce, and Real Red to stamp the stockings.  The greeting is punched out and added with a dimensional.  A simple, but very pretty tag.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.