Friday, November 23, 2018

Annual Tags Event 2


I really LOVE candy canes.  Not just for eating, but for what they represent.  One year I bought a bunch of full sized candy canes to decorate the tree.  It looked amazing!
 The candy cane is actually punched from the flocked DSP in the Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP pack.  Everything else is stamped, and the bow is a two-step stamp. 


OH!  Christmas lights.  One of my very favorite things.  I'll use this stamp set many times... even after it retires (which I hope never happens).   The greeting is featured from a boxed set.  I made this purchase for a few reasons.  1.  Christmas stamps!  *They're my 'thing'.  2.  The box is perfect for storing all of the Stampin' Blends markers.  3.  I liked the punch shape.  It will work great for small stamps, and be a nice addition for a greeting on the fronts of cards.

Red, Pacific Point, and Gorgeous Grape.  Stamped, punched, and popped with dimensionals.  I also added Wink of Stella.  Christmas lights should sparkle!

Sending Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to you and your families!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.