Thursday, February 25, 2021

Strawberry Treats!

This gift box was inspired by another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Diane Heatherington.  I took her idea and twisted it a bit.

I used the Mini Pizza boxes and stamped the strawberries before I folded it.  The pink tissue paper is from a gift I received from my husband.  I found the Hershey Strawberry Heart chocolates, and added the calyx from the punch with a glue dot.

What an excellent way to show someone you really appreciate them.  It's not just a thank you it's a special thank you treat!





Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.