Monday, February 8, 2021

My Top 5 List for the Occasions 2021 Catalog (not exhaustive)

While this list is not exhaustive by any means - there are other suites and stamp sets I really like, I chose these as my Top 5.  Click on the links to go to my page to purchase.

Occasions 2021 Top 5

1.Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection
155985s This Suite has it all! Gorgeous papers, beautiful ribbon, a great stamp and die set as well as some beautiful pearls and specialty acetate paper. The pearls really add a beautiful touch to projects when paired with the ribbon.
2.Many Messages Bundle
156272s This is my #1 MUST HAVE from this entire catalog release. With one stamp, and one die cut (22 images), you've got enough greetings to add to cards for a LONG time! Stamp in all different colors, and store in a small tackle box - PERFECT! Die cut blanks, and use them with other greetings stamps - SPECTACULAR! This was the first stamp set I ordered from this catalog.
3.Sweet Strawberry Bundle
156214s Did you know I have a Strawberry kitchen? We LOVE strawberries here! I've been making all kinds of fun things with this bundle. It pairs with a Sale-A-Bration bundle beautifully.
4.Woodland Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set
155321s This stamp set is just the CUTEST! It's a lot of fun to color, and it is adaptable to make any size card you need.
5.Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set
154507s The different fonts in this stamp set give you so many options for cards and gifts. It's one of those go-to stamp sets. I always suggest this one as a hostess stamp set, or a purchase just because has all the greetings you could possibly need.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.