Thursday, February 18, 2021

Hidden Surprise Fun Fold Card

This is the first video I filmed for crafting!  I've been on Zoom calls with students teaching Math since August, so I feel I've got a little experience.  Since we've been out of school on Intersession, and snow days, I've had to teach Math from home.  It's practically impossible without a document camera.  My husband stepped in to save the day, and ordered one for me!  The beauty of having my own camera like this - I can use it for teaching, and I can use it for crafting! 

I'm still working out some bugs (like the shadow issue), but it seems to be working just fine!  

I hope you enjoy my first crafting video.

Card measurements:

Card base:  5 1/2" x 6 1/2"  Score the 6 1/2" side at 4 1/4".
DSP:  Butterfly Bijou - 5 1/4" x 2, and 5 1/4" x 4.
Dies:  Brilliant Wings, and Stitched So Sweetly (the two largest rectangles).
Stamps:  Best Year
Ribbon:  Polka Dot Tulle
Other:  Adhesive, glue dots

NOTE:  The Butterfly supplies - the DSP, specialty DSP and Dies along with the stamp set will be available to customers in early March, 2021.  They will remain in the Annual Catalog for the 2021-2022 year.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.