Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Blossoms in Bloom Congratulations!

One of the teacher assistants I work very closely with won Support Person of the Year at my school campus!  I'm thrilled for her - she works so hard and helps me out more than she knows.  I'm very grateful to her and tell her often.

I actually had the card base stamped, and just added a few fun things for her and will present this to her when we're back at school.

I actually made 6 or 7 of these panels.  I just love our new In-Colors so much!  I set up the largest blooms stamp on my Stamparatus and then after the main image was stamped, added in the smaller images with their individual colors with smaller blocks.  The greetings are popped with dimensionals and the ribbon is adhered with a glue dot.




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.