Thursday, April 12, 2018

Vendor/Craft Fair Items - Birdhouses

The birdhouses can be found at Michaels.   Click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.
Each of these birdhouses went through this process. 
1.  Measuring and covering with Designer Series Paper (DSP).
2.  Trimming and inking edges where it was needed for aesthetics.
3.  ModPodge to protect the birdhouse and paper.
4.  Painting, sanding, and protecting the pedestals.
5.  Making flowers!  (That was really fun!)

 I could see such possibilities!  Above - the Daisy paper from Stampin' Up! 
 These two have to be my favorite.  I covered them with long retired Painted Petals Designer Series Paper, and added pedestals to each of them. 
 This birdhouse (below) is by far the largest!  It also features the Painted Petals paper. 
 I made this birdhouse because birdies need coffee too!  Yes, I know it's completely silly!  I thought this birdhouse would look great with the coffee paper. 
This is the first in a series of posts showcasing the things I'm offering this Saturday, April 14th for sale at the Vendor Fair at my school campus to raise funds for our China Club.

In addition to the papers I used, I used oh, SO much of the Tombo Liquid glue for all my projects.  I think I went through 6 bottles.  There is a lot of glue in those little bottles!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.