Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Stampin' Up! Color Revamp


I'm going to have LOTS of information about this coming very soon.  Stampin' Up! is having a complete Color Revamp of their line!  It will make the color selections more on-trend, and fresh.  I'm very excited about this!  I'll share more later when I can.

Here is the list of all Stampin' Up!'s retiring colors.
Click below to grab them before they're gone.  From past experience, I know they won't last long.  Inks, refills, cardstock all sell out quickly!

I have a few favorites above too!  It's very sad to see them go, BUT the Color Revamp is very exciting!

Click below to order.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.