Thursday, April 12, 2018

An Eclectic Mix of Items for the Fair

I've made these crosses before.  They make fantastic gifts!


 This one was the most interesting.  I used a huge rhinestone for the center, and the epoxy complete made the back crackle!  It's really shiny now.
 This is a great set I saw from another demonstrator - it contains some very pretty cards... and a life saver for forgetful men!
 I'm thrilled to say these Name Frames were completely MY IDEA!  I took frames I had, and used a technique Robin showed at a class we coordinated on, and made these.  We had them on our table at the Stampin' Up! OnStage event we just attended.  Lots of ladies took pictures of them! 
 I'm placing these on the table, and will be taking orders with a 5 letter limit.

 I added flowers to mine simply because I could! 



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.