Friday, April 13, 2018

Mother's Day Items Offered

Here are a few more things I have available at our Vendor Fair.

My Mom actually has a frame just  like this hanging in her kitchen.  I made just a few of these very special frames - again, using my very favorite Painted Petals paper.
 Here's more of a close-up of the actual framed piece.  It includes stamping, Designer Series Paper (DSP), die cuts, rhinestones, ribbon, and a jeweled element.  I had such fun making the flowers, I've included them on the edges of the frame.

These dresses are made in the Daisy DSP and Picture Perfect Birthday DSP  Perfect to sit on your desk!  A nice Mother's Day gift.
Many of the dresses I made before these have rhinestones studding the necklines of these really pretty dresses.







Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.