Monday, January 8, 2018

Wedding!

What a wonderful surprise to find out my cousin Crystal was going to get married the last week of December.  Wonderful surprise!

I used 2 new things to make her card - the Congratulations stamp set from Stampin' Up! and my Christmas present... Brother Scan and Cut 2. 

The couple are both big Packers fans, so I used green and gold for the main colors, and Chrissy is a fantastic gardener, so I had to put in a bunch of flowers. 

I cut so many after stamping, I had enough for the inside of the card as well!
Congrats again to my cousin and her husband!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.