Friday, January 12, 2018

2018 Sale-A-Bration!

Sale-A-Bration is upon us again!  January to March is always exciting since there are 'gift' with purchase deals!

Below I've listed ALL the free items that are in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I'll tell you, the Party Pandas will go quickly!  I'm crazy about them as are lots of other demonstrators!  I know they will go quickly!  You don't want to say, "Oh, I'll wait until my next order."  They will be gone!
I'm interested to see what will show up for the 2nd round once these SAB items disappear. I love so many of these already!  This year there is a great selection of SAB items.

Some of the items this year are free with $100 purchase, and as always, most are available with $50 purchase.  You can do any combination depending on your order totals.

Level 1:  $50 item, Level 2:  $100 item

Two pictures for some of the items?  I'm showing both wood mount and clear mount stamps.  I usually get the wood mount on SAB items, so I'm showing the two choices available.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.