Thursday, January 18, 2018

2018 Calendars! June, August and September


 Each of these calendar months are heavily decorated with Stampin' Up! items, past and present.

My dad has always been a pretty handy guy.  Anything that needs to be fixed, just let him know, and it will be done - and done well.  Very well.  When Mom and I were working on June's calendar page, we called him over to help with placement of the tools.  :) 

The watercolored pieces here are Stampin' Up! stamps from the Occasions 2017 catalog.  As soon as I saw them, I knew they'd be perfect for August!  It's always so difficult to find themes since August doesn't have any holidays. 
I stamped and heat embossed the pieces in white on watercolor paper, and used my Jane Davenport watercolors to add color to the pieces.  My friend Kathy lent me one of her Stampin' Wheels for the background.  Thank you, Kathy!

The bicycle is a current Stampin' Up! set.  It's got lots of pieces, and many stamping levels....  One day, I'm going to make those wheels spin!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.