Saturday, January 13, 2018

2018 Card Club - January

Today is our FIRST meeting of our Card Club for 2018.  We're adding two new members today!  It's very exciting!  The more the merrier!

This year, we meet the 2nd Saturday of each alternating month.  I've told the ladies we will make at LEAST 3 cards - one Happy Birthday card, one Thank You card, and one Christmas card.  As usual, I already have one bonus card planned.  These are usually very quick to make.

Here is our Happy Birthday card.  I'm teaching a technique using the Large Letter framelits.  The color choice is totally yours - pick a theme!  I used other colors and letters with this for Rozella's birthday card a few posts ago.
 Here is our Christmas card for today.  This card also has lots of options!  It doesn't have to be a Christmas card.  Just switch out the DSP and base colors.  Add a different sentiment and you've got a fantastic card for any occasion!
  Here's our bonus card.  I used my new toy the Scan and Cut 2 to cut the Panda.  That stamp set is in our Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I believe these are going to go FAST!  They will sell out quickly.  If you think they're cute... don't wait!

I have one card coming to show you.  I'm waiting on stamp set.  I HATE it when I lose stamp sets.  When it arrives, I'll complete the card and post it. 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.