Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Special Order Cards - Birthday

I had a request of a very fancy birthday card this past week.  My directions were that this needed to be very special.  No colors, nothing else in the way of directions - off I went!

 Luckily, Stampin' Up has some very fancy, frilly things out in the catalogs now (and I use an older birthday stamp as well).


Here it is again!  Another Butterfly in Blue!  I couldn't resist!

I wanted to add some Navy twine to this piece, but couldn't find it in my craft room.  



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.