Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Christmas Cards February 2017

This has to be one of my very favorite stamp sets.  I first saw this on Pinterest, so it's definitely a CASE.  I also made these last year.  I've started reusing ideas - I just love the cards so much!
 This is a stamp set (above) called Endless Wishes.  It's retired, but still available.  I place the stamps on my E block and check placement on copy paper....  Stamping then becomes a snap!

The yellow stars are from the Star Border punch.  I punched the top star out of a really small scrap of glimmer paper (Don't throw anything away!) 

 This is an older stamp set, and the Merry Christmas comes from a set that was out in 1991, but I LOVE IT!  I'll always use that one... it's so scrolly and pretty!  The only trick because of how it's trimmed is getting it straight!

 Here for the envelope I used the same stamp set as above, Endless Wishes, and put them on a smaller block.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.